NPI-New Product Information
Infrared carbon dioxide CO2 sensor CM1106H-NS can be used to detect CO2 concentration of indoor air by adopting advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR). It is widely used in ventilation system, air conditioner, air purifier, IAQ monitor, agriculture, plant cultivation and cold-chain, etc.
▪ NDIR technology with independent intellectual property
▪ Temperature calibration within whole measurement range
▪ Long life span, auto-calibration, maintenance free
▪ Small size and compact structure, easy to install
▪ HVAC industry
▪ IAQ monitor
▪ Air purifier
▪ IoT devices
▪ Plant growth
|Measurement range||PWM: 0-2000ppm|
|UART0-10000ppm (Note 1)|
|Working temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Working humidity||0-95%RH (non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage humidity||0-95%RH (non-condensing)|
|Accuracy||± (30ppm+3% of reading) @ -10°C -50°C ,0-85%RH (Note 2 and 3)|
|Time to first reading||T90 < 30s|
|Power supply||DC 3.5V~5.5V|
|Dimensions||33x19.7x8.9mm (pin is not included)|
|Signal output||UART_TTL;PWM liner output|
|Life span||≥15 years|
|Maintenance||Maintenance-free for normal indoor application with Auto-calibration|
Note 3: Specification is referenced to certified calibration mixtures. Uncertainty of calibration gas mixtures (±2% currently) is to be added to the specified accuracy for absolute measurement.
* The above features and specifications are preliminary version. Some contents could be changed before the product is mass-production.
To get more technical information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.